Monday 8 June 2015

MORE POPPY PAINTINGS

 "I Love Poppies I " cm 18x24 oil on Canvas


" I Love Poppies II" cm 18x24 Oil on Canvas

"I Love Poppies III" cm 18x24 Oil on Canvas

We are having very beautiful weather over here and it already feels like summer.
The colours are changing again and finally the acidic greens are leaving space to warm golden hues. Most probably very soon poppies will be gone with all this heat.

Last week I painted these small paintings. They represent the same spot seen from different angulations. This field is In the Maremma area near a small town called Roccastrada, and I noticed it when I was on my way to the beach.
I hope you like them!


4 comments:

  1. i love to listen on audiobooks while travelling on a bus, i could learn a lot from it while travelling;; wall decals

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamond Paint is a straightforward and pleasurable activity for young and also old crafters all over the globe. Based upon the exact same principle as paint-by-numbers as well as mosaics, diamond painting uses tiny "Diamond"-like elements to produce colorful layouts and patterns for completed images that sparkle. Using the diamonds is a straightforward three-step procedure that is very peaceful, providing hours of enjoyment as you re-create your layout. Diamond Paint packages are available in various dimensions as well as designs from straightforward to clarify, so crafters of all ability levels can find a project to enjoy. After completing your paint you will really feel very honored on what you achieved and as a bonus you have something brand-new to color up your living-room. tools

    ReplyDelete